Kauri MK II Phono Cartridge
The Well Tempered Lab Kauri MK II is manufactured from 45,000 year old Kauri wood that is indigenous to New Zealand. This provides a stable non-magnetic platform for a "Kiwi Magic" cartridge.
The Kauri MK II now features a completely new motor and revised rubber suspension material for improved damping of the new boron cantilever.
The Kauri MK II also features the very latest Namiki elliptical stylus that reduces distortion providing excellent high frequency reproduction with a notable lack of edginess, especially in the inner grooves of the recording.
- STYLUS: ELLIPTICAL
- STYLUS USER REPLACEABLE: NO
- CANTILEVER: BORON
- VTA: 20 DEGREES
- COIL: CROSS COIL
- WEIGHT: 7.0 GRAMS
- RECOMMENDED LOADING: 100 - 470 OHMS
- TRACKING FORCE RANGE: 1.8 - 2.2 g
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 0.45mV AT 3.54CM/S
- INTERNAL IMPEDANCE: 6 OHMS
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000Hz AT 1KHz
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: BETTER THAN 30dB AT 1KHz