Our flagship turntable. A multilayer plywood plinth sandwiched between anodised aluminium top and bottom layers. Includes 16” (400mm) LTD tonearm.
- Multi-layer “baltic” plywood central layer.
- Switchable 33 to 45 RPM
- Anodized aluminium top and bottom layers.
- Proprietary rubber damping material between layers, motor and tonearm coupling.
- Isolation feet capable of supporting the heavy plinth.
- Electronic servo speed controlled motor.
- Refined platter assembly and zero clearance main bearing.
- The now purely mechanical LTD tonearm with 16” (400mm) arm tube.
- Symmetrex tone arm configuration with golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
- “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
- 0.004” polyester thread belt
- Easy azimuth adjustment